Monday, August 11, 2008

World TTV Daze 2008

Today was the first day of the 2008 World TTV Daze.
I'm happy to report that I got my contraption built this afternoon. Then, I went outside to take a bunch of photos in the yard.

Here are the 7 that I added to the Flickr group. And if you have time, check out the flickr group.
World TtV Daze Flickr group








All were edited in Photoshop Elements. I used actions from www.ezactions.com
I love that EZ Actions are really easy. Just a few clicks and simple adjustments and I have wonderfully edited photos.

I think tomorrow, I'm going to go take photos around town. I've been meaning to stop by a local building and take a few photos. The building has a vintage Pepsi advertisement painted on it's side. I think it would be a fun place to get a few shots.

No comments: