Saturday, September 8, 2007

To the Beach

Going to Hilton Head Island, SC in the morning for a few days. Can't wait to get to the beach.

Here's my Shimelle page for today. Helping my husband with an event for disabled people gave me my lesson learned today. It's so easy to take for granted what you have. When you see people missing limbs and in wheelchairs, it does make you realize all the small things that a person can complain about are so trivial.


I am glad to have a few days off from real life. I'll take my computer, but I doubt the condo has internet service. I usually need it to clear off my memory cards for the camera. It's nothing for me to take a thousand or more photos on a trip like this. I always take more than I need, so that I am sure to have exactly what I want.

Hope the rest of the weekend is fun for you.

No comments: