Sunday, November 11, 2007

Ali thinks I have good ideas.

Took a little time to check out some of my favorite blogs the other day. And stumbled across a post about Advent calendar boxes on Ali Edward's blog (click her name to go to her blog). Here's a link to the post Ali's Christmas Project #3 . Go read about the project. It sound really cool. And if you have kids, I'm sure they'll love it. I left a comment about the project on her blog, which I rarely do.

Here's what I said. "I think it would be cool to find a big (and ornate) frame from a estate sale, junk store, or yard sale and back it with plywood. You could use paint or decorative paper to decorate the plywood. Then you have a framed piece to hang. And it's reusable."
So fast forward to today, when I'm checking a few blogs again. Friday, Ali posted a few replies and comments about the comments left by visitors on that post.

And I saw this comment by Ali, "3. loved the idea of a big old frame to go around the outside of the grouped boxes - may try that one next year"

So I go and check, I think I was the only one to mention the frame. So even if my family doesn't think I have good ideas...Ali does.

3 comments:

sausan said...

Well, I might not be Ali Edwards but I think that your ideas are great! Just take a little look at your pages!!

Funky Finds said...

I love this project with the boxes! Thanks for reading Funky Finds & for entering the Stitch swag bag contest! Stay tuned to see who wins the two bags this weekend. Good luck! Jessica

Anonymous said...

Your ideas are wonderful! Can't wait to see more on your blog. :)