Sunday, August 14, 2011

3 is a Magic Number Challenge.


I may have taken this challenge too far. I have a bunch of threes on this layout. If you'd like to join along, check this post for all the details.

Last October, my husband and I went to see "Rocky Horror Picture Show" that featured audience participation. It was fun. And it makes me want to go to see it again. But this time, I want to find a showing that features actors acting it out along side of the movie. Seeing this movie in a theater was actually something I had wanted to do for years. So, it was nice to cross it off my bucket list.

I have 3 groupings of 3 flowers on this one. I tried going with just 1 grouping, but it didn't seem to work. My photos had some blank spaces that needed filling. And speaking of photos, I used 3 of those.



Supplies; Cardstock - Bazzill; Black Flocked paper - unknown; Black & White flowers - Making Memories; Red Flowers (Originally White) - Prima; Spray Mist - Maya Road; Thickers and Black center brads - American Crafts; Ribbon - Michaels

I made this layout a little over the top. (Well, it is for me) But I think it's fitting, given the movie's plot line.


1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Love your rich, gorgeous colors! Perfect for that movie!! ;-)