Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Half Page Challenge


I think this challenge has been the easiest for me. If you'd like to join in on this challenge, just visit this blog post for all the info.

Having lots of white space is something I do a lot when scrapbooking. Just looking back at the rest of the layouts I've done this weekend. You can see I like lots of open space.



Supplies: Cardstock - Bazzill; Pattern Paper (including the Pink) & Thickers - American Crafts; Border Bunch - Martha Stewart

Just a small note about this layout. It doesn't have a date or place on it. But I have another single page from this same trip. It has more journaling and info. So I plan on adding this layout to the facing page.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Love love love this. So clean and understated, my kind of LO x

Kim Strother said...

What a great photo. I love that you can see the reflection of you taking the photo in the sunglasses.

Anonymous said...

...a very nice photo, I like your LO too...

Cynthia said...

Love this! I really like how you carefully planned the open spaces without making it look unfinished. Really well done!!