Sunday, August 14, 2011

Let's Go Retro Challenge


It's a bright new day. And I've already been plugging away at layouts for the Online Scrapbooking Weekend with Shimelle. The link takes you to her blog, so you can join in.

The next challenge was to use a photo that was taken before 2011. Get all the details at this post.
This photo is of my husband when he was a baby. The journaling is about his hairline, then and now.


Supplies; Cardstock - Bazzill; Pattern Paper, Journaling Block (cut into 2 pieces) & Letter Stickers - Making Memories; Ribbon - American Crafts; Mini Staple - Tim Holtz

4 comments:

Kaatje said...

great subject. love it

Kim (toomuchstuff) said...

I agree - great subject. These are the kinds of LOs that really help to tell the family story. Well done!

Kim Strother said...

I love that you scrapped a baby photo of your husband, I 'd love to do this for my husband!

Wendy M said...

That photo is great I love it and your layout really does it justice :-0