Monday, November 10, 2008

Baking Gals

I mailed my package off for my Baking Gals group.
I had 2 containers of these cookie bars. I got the recipe at Cookie Madness.
Here's a direct link to the recipe.
These are wonderful. I added the nuts.

I totally forgot to take a photo of the bars in the container. I had to stuff the container full.

Here are the Christmas cards I made. There are 11 of those. All pretty simple.
I love the bright paper. All but the ones with the stockings were made with We Are Memory Keepers paper. It had the green dot on the back. The other patterns were in each quadrant on the backside. So I got a lot of different looks from the same paper.

The stocking cards were made with some older Junkitz paper designed by Teresa Collins. It's hard to make out but under the stockings it reads, "the stocking were hung".



I also included some other cards I made. Most of these are "Thank you" and "Thinking of You". I thought both of those would be in demand. There are 40 cards here. I made most of these at a crop a while ago. They have been waiting for me to send them off to www.cardsforheroes.org. But I added them in this box instead. I still have a lot of cards to mail off to Cards for Heroes.


Then I included almost all these drink mix packets. There are 116 servings. I couldn't fit one of the cherry flavored box. I'll save that for next round.


And I put in 3 packs of wet wipes, a box of q-tips and a magazine my husband wanted to send. And I forgot to take a photo of those things. It took me an hour to squeeze everything in. My box weighted 11 pounds and 12 ounces. And I couldn't fit in another thing. I hope it gets there safe. And I hope that those cookie bars taste good in that far off place.

1 comment:

Erika Martin - Stampin' Mama said...

WOW! What an amazing package! The cookies, the cards, the extra goodies! You went all out!

Thank you so much for being a part of this!