Saturday, November 22, 2008

Yay! Digital Scrapbooking TV is back.

Last year, Jen Caputo debuted Digital Scrapbooking TV. It was a very good online "how-to" show.
I enjoyed watching the episodes she produced.

Then she bought a house. And if you have ever bought a house, you know how that can suck up all your spare time.

And then even worse, her laptop was stolen.

So the episodes tapered off.

Lucky for me, she's back. In a slightly different format. The episodes aren't as long. But really that's ok. I don't have a lot of time. So being able to sit down and watch a 10 minute show fits my schedule.

So go check out her latest episode. Episode 5
I can't wait to get those text paths. They look like they would be a lot of fun. And if you share the new, maybe you can win a set.

2 comments:

Jen Caputo said...

You rock Connie :) Thanks for sharing the news!

Joanna Bolick said...

I just edited the post and removed the second giveaway - which is why it wasn't updated in Google Reader yet. So you're not losing your mind. I just changed my mind. ; )

Joanna