Monday, November 3, 2008

I need a "do over"

So I can't blog everyday in November. I never turned the computer on yesterday. I had a busy day of cleaning out a storage trailer. I had to make a trip to Big Lots for a plastic storage bin.

Then I spend some time visiting a few friends. I didn't realize how long I took doing that. It was after 10pm when I got home.

I had to call the police because some kids knocked over some large mailboxes. The mailboxes were in the road. a few streets from my house. It's a stupid thing to have to call the police about, but I don't want it to escalate into anything larger. I did use the non emergency line.

Here's a digital page I did tonight.

click here for a complete supply list
Most of the supplies are from www.scrapbookgraphics.com

I have busy week. Mark's disabled deer hunt is this weekend. And crazy me is cooking for about 100 people. I must have been out of my mind when I agreed to that. But I am going to try to blog the rest of the week.

No comments: