Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Faith

I have a confession to make. I don't attend church. I haven't since I was in my early teens. I used to lie about it to my friends. If they asked I told them that I attended one, but I really didn't. I mean I have attended a service or 2. But I haven't attended regularly in years and years.

I do consider myself a Christian. I try to live my life as God would like. I try to be good to less fortunate people. I don't lie, cheat or steal. I don't feel like going to church wipes the sins of the other 6 days away. I try to be good all 7 days of the week.

I've been reading a blog lately. And it's making me think hard about my faith. Here's a link This is Reverb. Maybe you have doubts too. And maybe that pastor can show you that not all Christians are the same.

No comments: