Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Planning for the next week.

I'm trying to plan a little scrapping time. I hope that I can go to a friend's house Friday evening and get some stuff done. I have a few projects that I want to do for Thanksgiving. I need to make a plan and gather my materials for those projects.

I also need to plan out our Christmas cards. I can't make up my mind if I want to do a digital card or hand stamped one.

I'm planning on going to get a Cuttlebug tomorrow. I want it and a few of the embossing folders. I have my list planned out.

And I have a new camera lens coming. It's my birthday present. So I'm planning what I can shoot when it gets here.

And I have a box of paper stuff coming. So I'm planning the cute stuff I'll make when it gets here.

Now that I have my plans made. I need to make sure they get completed.

No comments: